Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let me just start by saying I love my children. With my whole heart adore them. Can't imagine life without them... blah, blah. blah.
And some days I REALLY adore my children... like beyond comprehension... when they are sleeping.
Like tonight.
It is a hide in the corner so if someone gets out of bed again, they can't find me night. It is also, of course, the night that hubby has gone to work out. At the boot camp that I signed him up for. Sooo, I can't even be mad at him for being gone. I lose.
The kids have been crazy all evening. And they don't want to sleep now. I want them to sleep. They find this hysterical. I want to cry and then go crazy Mommy on them. They think crazy Mommy is fun. I get crazy Mommy is fun to bring out when your friends are over and you can laugh and compare notes about whose Mom is more certifiable.
But no one is here tonight.
Can't you just give me some peace? Let me watch my documentaries that I can't watch when Daddy is home?
Please?
Let me adore your sweet sleeping face and be anxious for you to wake up in the morning? No?
Damn. I double lose.

1 comment:

Me said...

I remember your comment and your cute kids.

I don't care if someone comments that he's got a ot of hair it's when they think it's OK to ask me if I'm going to do something about it, likt it's a problem. Makes me crazy.