Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life is, how should I put this delicately... complex... with 5 children. I do my best to make all errands and appointments as uncomplex as possible. That means scheduling things with as few children as possible. It also means missing nap times for the little ones occasionally. Apparently, I am on strike with missing nap times. For the second week in a row, I have missed a 1:30pm appointment for Jackson. The first one was a follow-up for his surgery. An appointment I was anxious to have to make sure things were healing properly. Day of the appointment, I totally spaced it. I came home from dropping Jacob off at school, put the little ones down for a nap, and sent Jack off to practice reading so I could have some quiet time. Today, Jackson had a dentist appointment at 1:30pm. Again, one I was eager to have to make sure his front tooth is okay. And I spaced it again. I dropped Jacob off at school, put the little ones down for a nap, and sent Jackson off to practice reading so I could get a little computer time in. (So busted). I just saw this dentist 2 weeks ago with Sam and Jake. So I fibbed a little. I told them I had the appointment written on my calendar for tomorrow. Seriously. My spaciness is starting to concern me. Perhaps I need to sleep on it a bit...

No comments: